“What’s good for the environment is good for our Customers and Holaday Circuits.” This policy has been the driving force of Holaday’s ongoing commitment to protecting and preserving the environment.
Simply stated, our objective is to minimize and/or eliminate wastes that are generated as a result of the manufacturing process. This objective is accomplished and monitored by the following:
- Full compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Polution Prevention/Waste Minimization Plan.
- Wastes recycled per EPCRA, section 313.
- Daily pre-treatment inspection of all waste treatment and water plant systems.
- Weekly hazardous waste and hazardous materials audits.
- Current operating permits:
- Hazardous waste generators license, Hennepin County.
- Air emissions permit (MPCA).
- Industrial waste water discharge (MCES).
- High capacity waste water treatment equipment:
- Memtek microfiltration system.
- Dual 150 gpm Ion exchange system.
- Dual reverse osmosis system for water purification/reuse.
- 100 gpm dual bed DI system.
- 100 gpm dual mixed bed DI system
- Currently recycling all rinse processed through
waste treatment/water plant.
As we look toward the future, we remain committed to not only meeting all State and Federal regulations regarding the preservation of the environment, but exceeding them.
To do so will demand continuous improvement in all aspects of our environmental policy. The continued creation and implementation of innovative methods and procedures as relates to waste reduction activities, process design, and open communications with customers and suppliers will continue to be integral parts of our ongoing commitment to preserving the environment.